As anyone who has strolled along the Seine or admired the gardens of Versailles can attest, the French have a passion for flowers that is unequaled. In a city renowned for its refined tastes and timeless elegance, Paris stands as a shining beacon for lovers of beauty and botanical brilliance alike. Whether you are a connoisseur of carnations, a rose romantic, or a daisy devotee, the City of Lights offers a wealth of floral treasures just waiting to be discovered.
Let’s dive into the fragrant world of Paris’s floristry scene, weaving our way through a carefully curated list of the top flower shops in the city. Each has its unique charm and a splendid assortment of flowers that would captivate any botany lover or romantic in search of the perfect bouquet.
From the quaint boutiques nestled in the narrow streets of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the avant-garde arrangements of the Marais, to the grand, opulent displays near the Louvre, these establishments represent the best of Parisian floristry.
We’ve traversed arrondissements and scoured reviews to bring you an eclectic mix of floral boutiques that blend tradition with innovation, and artistry with pure, fragrant allure.
So, get ready to embark on this aromatic journey through Paris, discovering an explosion of colors, scents, and a Parisian elegance that blooms in each petal. Whether you’re planning a visit or simply daydreaming about French floral delights, let’s take a closer look at the best flower shops in Paris.
- Odorantes – This small boutique in Saint-Germain-des-Prés is known for its exceptional collection of roses, many of which are rare species that are meticulously cared for.
- Boya – Fleurs & Maison – A small, female-owned flower shop near Le Bon Marché in the Left bank of Paris
- Eric Chauvin – Situated in the heart of Paris, Eric Chauvin’s shop is an explosion of colors and scents. He’s well known for his creative floral arrangements.
- Baptiste Pitou – This florist is renowned for their extraordinary flower compositions and attention to detail.
- Aoyama Flower Market – Named after Japan, this florist specializes in Japanese flowers and floral arrangements
- Patrick Allain Fleurs – Located near the Louvre, this shop offers both classic and contemporary arrangements.
- Gilles Pothier – One of the top florists in Paris, Gilles Pothier is famous for his elaborate floral designs.
- Moulie Fleurs – Founded in 1870, it’s one of the oldest flower shops in Paris and is located on the left bank. It’s known for its seasonal blooms and elegant arrangements.
- Lachaume – Established in the 1840s, this shop is one of the oldest in Paris. Famous for its associations with high society, it is a true Parisian institution.
- LUV BOX – While not French, LUV BOX specializes in eternal roses that never die. It’s a popular spot among Parisians and tourists alike so I thought I’d mention it!